Summer has arrived here, so I can't spend quite so much time in the saddle. I guess it's less can't and more don't want to. I still like being at the ranch though, so even though it was a bazillion degrees a week or so ago, I decided to clean some tack. After I did that, I hosed out a bucket. And then it was on!
- The bottom shelf holds all of my leaky, drippy jars and bottles along with my braiding box.
- The next shelf holds a jug of candies, my boots, three grooming buckets, helmet and gloves, and old leg boots.
- The shelf above that is for saddle pad storage and my "medicine chest."
- The shelf above that one holds one of those old style caddies full of less frequently used medicines and goops. There is also a tub of old leg boots, polos, and bell boots. The other two smaller tubs hold bits and small metal things.
- The top shelf holds empty buckets that I can't stand to part with.
- And of course, hanging anywhere that there is room, I have halters and bridles and my daily calendar.