Getting him on my team roster added a bit more to my membership costs than I was expecting, so Speedy won't be getting any Arabian Horse registry recognition this year.
So what was the final cost you ask? A hefty $210. Bucks. Dollars. Smackaroos. Here is the break down …
- California Dressage Society - $70.00 (annual membership)
- United States Dressage Society - $25.00 (Izzy's Horse Identification Number)
- United States Equestrian Federation - $55.00 (annual membership)
- United States Equestrian Federation - $0.00 (Izzy's Horse Identification Number).
- Rheinland Pfalz-saar International - $60.00 (change of ownership)