1) CDS will not apply to host the USDF Breeders Championships West Coast Final. Not enough people seemed to care about that.
2) The CDS 4, 5, and 6 year old futurity classes will still be combined with Open and Adult Amateurs competing together with a concurrent Adult Amateur Futurity Challenge division. Again, this one didn't cause much of a fuss.
4) The increase in prize money was deleted. Prize money wasn't as important as the board thought.
5) Qualifying scores for freestyles will still be bumped up from 62% to 64%. I guess the people were okay with that.
6) The added $25 nominating fee for CDS and JR/YR Championships will now only apply to horse and rider teams participating in the CDS Championship show, and those fees will be used to fund the show. I always thought that sounded fair. I guess everyone else saw the logic as well.
So there you have it. Modifications will be made to the Championship Show, but it sounds as though they are being applied in a way that will keep a lot more riders happy, particularly the adult amateurs. And really, I think that's a good thing as we write more checks than anyone else.