Here's what I've got for you today ...
- Work is eating into my happy, happy barn time ...
- My Tuesday afternoon ride on Speedy G was pretty awful. I tried to ask for more than he wanted to give. It was pretty warm, close to 90 degrees, and he didn't WANNNA work. I asked anyway and things went from just so-so should have stopped to hell's bells!
- Critter's mom actually made me feel a bit better last night with a few emails that we exchanged. She expressed the same worries I have about looking like an idiot at Saturday's show. It made me feel better to know that other riders worry, too. I guess misery loves company, eh?
- There's a show this Saturday and I am feeling a bit pressured. I have to work, of course, but with the show there's that added level of "gotta get stuff done." I've decided that I definitely prefer showing on Sundays rather than Saturdays. I'd rather have Saturday for bathing and tack clean up.
- and finally ... I hope to have a post ready tonight (okay, probably more like tomorrow) showing you the BEAUTIFUL painting that Tomi Glover, local artist and equestrian, painted and donated to Saturday's silent auction.
and in the words of Porky Pig, "That's a-a-a-a-ll folks."