- Summer vacation is officially over.
- Since the end of the school year, I have ridden over 70 times, and I was out of the country for 15 days!
- My two-horses-a-day riding is officially over.
- My four hour daily barn visits are also over.
- My life will once again be filled with stress.
- Grocery shopping and cooking dinner will now eat into my riding time.
- I am not going to feel like going to the barn after work. It will be 99 degrees.
- I once again have two horses that need to be turned out, groomed, and ridden in the time after school is over and before I cook dinner. I won't be able to get it all done and I will begin to feel guilty.
- I will soon be stressed out about work and feeling guilty about not spending four hours daily at the barn. I might not be able to even spend one hour at the barn.
- My AHA! moments will surely wane as I spend less and less time riding and thinking about riding. I will be thinking more and more about lesson planning and grading papers.
- My blog posts may suffer. I will begin to feel guilty about that, too.
August 18th ...